Monday, November 30, 2009

vlcd 1 & 2

Yesterday was my first vlcd. A couple times I felt physically hungry, but nothing so horrible that a cup of tea and perhaps an apple couldn't take care of.

midmorning-apple
lunch-fish/spinach
mid afternoon melba toast
dinner-fish/spinach
snack-apple with stevia/cinnamon (yum!)

I was really glad the weekend was over. Its so much easier to stay on track when your busy. Did a great job getting all my water in...I'm really excited to see what the scale has to say tomorrow. Definitely struggled mentally today when it would've been a time I was normally snacking. I wasn't physically hungry, but emotionally I felt like I should be eating. Should be interesting to see it this feeling gets easier over time. So I had my headache for 3 days! Towards the end of the 3rd day I felt is subsiding. Thank goodness!