Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year!

Happy New Year to everybody! It's been awhile since I posted. Right about Christmas eve I realized I had been on a stall for about 4 days. Well an apple day wasn't in the question. I ate dinner on Christmas eve with my family and had small portions of the food available. The same went for Christmas dinner at the inlaws. Well I was up 3 pounds after that. Ok...I knew what I was doing so I wasn't gonna stress it. Now here it is a week later and I just weighed in at 153.2 this morning. Still struggling to get back below where I was before. I only have a week left and I really want to hit the 140's. The amount of food and temptations around the house and everywhere I go is killing me! I knew if I went off the strictness of the diet plan it would be harder to stick to it afterwards. Boy was I right. Next time I would do it differently....but I won't torture myself now. Move on...give this last week my best effort and look for a loss.