Friday, December 11, 2009

vlcd 12 & 13

Okay, I have really tried to not get discouraged the last couple days, but let me tell you I was so irritated with that gain. So I did lose some yesterday...it wasn't alot but at least it was in the right direction. I do have to say there was a part of me that doubted the protocol for a minute...but only a minute. I love that I am not even hungry on the hcg. Most days I struggle to get my fruit in.

I made some soup with chicken and cabbage yesterday and it was so good! There is something soothing about soup when the weather is 3 degrees. So I may make another batch for today. There is a great sounding asparagus soup out there, so I will get the ingredients this weekend and give it a try. Hopefully there will be another success when I step on the scale in the morning!