Wednesday, December 16, 2009

vlcd 19

I can't believe I am half way thru my injections. I really think this has passed so fast. My cravings aren't nearly as bad today as they were yesterday. I was down .4 today. Heading in the right direction! If I can lose at least a .5lb a day for the rest of this round it will be another 10 lbs.

A couple huge things in the past few days. This weekend I was able to comfortably fit into a pair of jeans I have never worn before! My friend gave them to me last year because they were too big for her (nice). Well I pulled them out of the closet and they zipped right up. Yea! Even after working out for a 1 1/2 years I couldn't get into them! Then yesterday at work the girls were teasing me that my scrub pants were huge and I had lost my butt. So when I stopped at the store last night I grabbed a pair of small scrub pants and brought them home. They fit great! A SMALL! I know they run a little big, but seriously I have never fit into a size small in anything my entire life! I am so loving this journey!