Monday, December 14, 2009

vlcd 14-17

I lost my mind for the weekend! Not really, I got a cricut machine and I've been busy playing with it during my free time. I have been doing really well. When I started losing again it starting coming off pretty good--day 14 lost a pound, 15--lost another, day 16 another flippin pound! Considering that I have been like clockwork a 1/2 lb a day, this was pretty exciting. Today is vlcd 17 and I dropped .2 lbs. My scale was kind of freakin out this morning so Im not sure how accurate this was. But I would rather underestimate and have a gain tomorrow. I tried a new asparagus soup yesterday and it was pretty good. I doctored it up a little more for dinner last night and found it much more satisfying. I can't believe I am already through vlcd 17. This has gone by so fast. I didn't realize til just now, but that means as of today I am half way thru this incredible journey! I feel incredible! I'm not hungry! Best of all I have lost 11.2lbs preload weight and 14.2 lbs with my loading! That is incredible!

I would really like to lose another 10 lbs during the last half. Of course more would be nice but I am trying to be realistic since .5 lb seems to be my norm.