Thursday, December 3, 2009

vlcd 4 & 5

Ok..yesterday lost .4..awesome! This morning .6--how can this be!? I can't believe that I am losing weight everyday. I think I stepped on the scale 8 times this morning because I didn't believe I would still be dropping lbs. I know that is what is supposed to happen, but I have to admit that there was a skeptic in me regarding dropping an average of 1/2lb a day.

I dropped my dosage the last couple days and my hunger has decreased alot! Thank goodness. There was no way I would make it 40 days being that hungry. Last night I was having a horrible carb craving so I allowed myself an extra couple melba toasts. Otherwise my eating and water intake went really good.

Afternoons when I come home from work are killing me! That is usually when I go to the gym, but instead I come home and feel like I need to be eating. Time to take up a long lost hobby and start doing something to keep myself busy. I'm sure I could clean the house but that doesn't sound as fun!