Friday, December 4, 2009

vlcd 6

Down another .4! Last night I really struggled making my family dinner! The french bread and pasta were to calling me! I finally told my husband he needed to clean it up before I went back in the kitchen. I was having such a carb craving I had 2 extra melba toasts. I know...2 whole crackers! But mentally it satisfied me...so whatever works I guess.

Today I made the yummiest dressing for my salad! I put a couple strawberries, balsamic vinegar, fresh garlic, stevia and some seasoning in my little blender. OMG! It was out of this world! I had my remaining strawberries and some chicken in my salad. It was so good I had it for dinner too! So I am reading that balsamic vinegar has sugar in it...aaaargh! I will try this recipe with apple cider vinegar tomorrow and see how it turns out.

Feeling a little hungry after dinner so I think I will have some tea. Hopefully this holds me over and I have another loss in the morning!