Thursday, December 17, 2009

vlcd 20

Okay I just passed by 155 today. I really didn't believe it since I am constantly 1/2 lb, but of course I had to step on the scale 3 times to prove it and it was the same every time. I have not been this weight in forever! This is so exciting, my clothes are too big and I feel so much thinner.

The candy, cookies and treats are pouring in at work. So far so good. Luckily we got a beautiful fruit basket today with oranges, apples and grapefruit! My lucky day! So I have one of each in the fridge at work.

My husband said the funniest thing today. He always asks me how I'm feeling, what I've lost. So we were talking and he says --well if I do this you'll have to give me the shots. I thought that was crazy! That means he is throwing the idea around in the back of his mind. I'm a believer! This is an incredible cure to that dreaded fat!

Happy big releases to all!