Saturday, December 5, 2009

vlcd 7

Down another .8! Love steppin on the scale in the morning! I'm sure there will be days that won't be the case, but for now I will enjoy it!

Did really good today. Went to a friends for a small party, she had yummy cookies, bruschetta and crepes with heavy cream and strawberries! YUM! I stuck to black coffee. Oh yea! Then proceeded to the next party...cookies and pop! Did just fine, drank 6 cups of water.

I went to the grocery store this evening to stock up on apples, made a big mistake and went hungry. Every row I went down I just kept seeing everything I couldn't have. It was horrible! Carb cravings are killing me! So I bought a jar of pickles and ate 3 of them on the way home! Crazy...but they have never tasted so good. That was my vegetable for dinner I guess. LOL! So I just had some chicken and I will probably top the evening off with an apple. Hopefully the scale will be good to me tomorrow with all that sodium